Tuesday, March 8, 2016

IWD -16

Today is International Women Day. This is often said that we remember all the respect  and praise for women on this day only . That is true. I am also doing that but I still would that because precisely that's the purpose of having this day .Surely  it should not be limited to this day only .
I would like to write about my favorite women today.   In fact there are many but I will write about only 5.
1. Saina NehwalI am inspired by her dedication toward sport.

2.Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom  : I am inspired by her fighting spirit. She fought all the hurdles to pursue her passion.
3.Malala Yousafzai  : I am inspired by her courage. She got shot while doing advocacy for women education rights.
4. Irom Cahnu Sharmila : I am inspired by her persistance. She is on hunger strike from Nov , 2000 for her cause .
5. Sheryl Sandberg  : COO of facebook. She is great advocate for equal rights of women . Her works through Lean In ( http://leanin.org/) are amazing. Moreover I was inspired by her love in her facebook post over loss of her husband ," if she knew about it ,even that she would have taken that journey.
There are many others whom respect very much  .
but I want to write why I respect women more than men:
1. They  love and  for you unconditionally. -mothers do that.
2. They are dedicated .
3. They care more.
4.They can easily smile hiding many problems inside.
5. Most importantly , I don't believe the popular belief told many times in boys' circles : "Girls don't have mind".  All the girls I know are equally smart and intelligent .

Happy women's day to all wonderful women  out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment