For me 2017 started with a new job in ONGC .In this year , I
(1) Made many new wonderful friends
(2) Travelled places
(3)Flew in air for the first time
(4) Worked as a Micro Observer with Election Commission of India ( It was a great experience )
(5)Tried many things (succeeded in some ,failed in many :p)
(6) Wrote answers on Quora
(7) Started reading books
(8) Went on a solo travelling
and many more...
I am sharing the things which I learned in 2017 .These are the things which I learned from friends / places / observations .
1.Never take life too seriously because life never takes you seriously .Instead take it sincerely .
2. Health is the biggest asset you can strive for.
3.A man who does not love does not suffer .
4.Regrets will haunt us for the whole life . Failures only last for a while.
5.Start reading .
6.Disconnect to connect.
7.Ask ,Ask and Ask. There are always wonderful people .They will help you. ( Recently I was denied for the lift for 20 times. Obviously I got it for the 21st time)
8. Once in a while do the things for which you do not get anything in return.
9.Embrace solitude .It is the best attitude.
10. It is natural to be judged.We also judge others.
11. Don't compare yourself with others .
12.No pain ,no gain.
13 .Have friends .Life will be a lot easier.
14 .Learn a new skill.
15 .Always be grateful .Many people are doing a lot for us all the time which we often take granted .
16. Sometimes all you have is "Faith". Have faith in " Faith".
17.Never hit gym on the 1st of the January .Instead join from 2nd.It will be empty . :P
Happy New Year to you. I wish you a wonderful year ahead .
Ravi Jain
Amazing experience ....
ReplyDeleteHappy new year u too
Thank You !.Happy New year again :)
DeleteI dont think you have left anything for 2018 but i know you will come with another wonderful experiences. Waiting for 2019 but for now happy new year to you too.
ReplyDeleteWaiting for new challenges in the 2018.Wishing the same for you :)
Deleteamazing...happy new yr sir ji !!
ReplyDeleteThank you.Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete